Saturday 29 January 2011

Feel of love


                                                               FEELINGS

                                                             I didn't know I could love
                                                         anyone as much as I love you
                                                           for the sound of your voice,
                                                       makes all my dreams come true.

                                                           You walk into a room, and
                                                           I know you have arrived;
                                                          my heart skips a beat when
                                                             you walk up to my side.

                                                         I hope this kind of magic stays
                                                             forever between us two,
                                                        and the whole wide world will
                                                          know that God sent me you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates